Monday, August 18, 2008

Tagged

This is something Beth did on her blog. I'm supposed to list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 facts about myself. The people I want to do this are Andy, Mom, and Manja.

Joys
I found my watch!
Listening to Coldplay all the time
Men who go running with their shirts off (well, the ones with nice bodies anyway). Honestly, they are a gift from God.

Fears
That someone I love will die
That I will be in some horrible car wreck and not die, but be paralyzed or otherwise injured for life.
That my whole world will come crashing down and I will end up back where I was, frozen by anxiety and depression.

Goals
Figure out a career plan for myself
Own my own home
Lose weight

3 Current Obsessions/Collections

I guess everyone knows I have quite the cross stitch collection
Also, I have a lot of scrapbook stuff
And, yeah, notice the song of the day? Uh huh, Coldplay is my big obsession right now.

Facts about myself

My blood type is O, but I don't know if I'm positive or negative! (need to look in my scrapbook to find that one out)
My ears are pierced but I almost never wear earrings (or any jewelry for that matter)
I toss and turn constantly at night and always have

1 comment:

  1. Well del since you want me to do this tagged thing I guess I will but don't expect that I will say that my joys are men without shirts, forget about it.

    ReplyDelete