In 2014 I featured a series of blog posts introducing you to 2,014 names. For the most part they were names that were brand new to me as well. Some names may be more familiar but I found the meaning or origin or some other aspect of the name made it worthy of inclusion here. You may love some of the names, you may hate some, but hopefully you enjoy learning about all of them.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Song of the Day: No more keeping my feet off the ground

I kind of like this song. Apparently it's on the "playlist" for Breaking Dawn. Nice way to tie two obsessions together. Well, sort of. Breaking Dawn was such a letdown. We'll just say this is for the first few chapters (which I actually did like). Anyway, the song is from the Without Parachutes album (2002).

No comments:

Post a Comment