In 2014 I featured a series of blog posts introducing you to 2,014 names. For the most part they were names that were brand new to me as well. Some names may be more familiar but I found the meaning or origin or some other aspect of the name made it worthy of inclusion here. You may love some of the names, you may hate some, but hopefully you enjoy learning about all of them.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

New Obsession

Yes, another one. Ever since seeing Pride and Prejudice as a musical last Friday, I've been a bit obsessed with it. I have the movie (BBC version) and book on hold at the library, so I will be glad when they come in. Until then, thought I would share this fun clip (and to get my fix of Mr. Darcy for the day).

2 comments:

  1. We have at least 2 different versions of Pride and Prejudice (excluding the fabulous Bollywood version) on DVD. You can borrow them after we unpack them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Thanks! I definitely will.

    ReplyDelete