In 2014 I featured a series of blog posts introducing you to 2,014 names. For the most part they were names that were brand new to me as well. Some names may be more familiar but I found the meaning or origin or some other aspect of the name made it worthy of inclusion here. You may love some of the names, you may hate some, but hopefully you enjoy learning about all of them.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Song of the Day: Triple up Day again

Wow, looks like I have really not been keeping with it on these posts. Sorry to get behind. The songs for the last two days and today are I Bloom Blaum, 1.36, and I ran away. It's late at night however, so I haven't actually listened to these songs yet (which are from the B Sides album, disc 2). I will post what I think about them tomorrow. You will need to click here to listen to Bloom, Blaum as I didn't find a video for it.

I'm back! So, I think 1.36 doesn't sound anything like what you would expect from Coldplay, but I still really like it. I like I ran away even more. For some reason, I felt like they sounded sort of like the Beatles in this one. Am I the only one that thinks this? But really, I think that I Bloom, Blaum is my favorite, so beautiful. I wonder why these songs aren't more well-known?

Adblock


Adblock

No comments:

Post a Comment