In 2014 I featured a series of blog posts introducing you to 2,014 names. For the most part they were names that were brand new to me as well. Some names may be more familiar but I found the meaning or origin or some other aspect of the name made it worthy of inclusion here. You may love some of the names, you may hate some, but hopefully you enjoy learning about all of them.

Friday, August 1, 2008

Song of the Day: Double up day

Sorry I didn't post a song of the day yesterday. And one of Coldplay's best songs, too. The Scientist. The song for today is their grammy-winner Clocks. My expectation is that you can't do anything but love both songs. How would you rate them compared with the songs I've posted so far?

Here are the videos:

Music video for The Scientist

Adblock
A live performance of The Scientist

Adblock
An acoustic version of The Scientist


Adblock

Music video for Clocks
Adblock


A live performance of Clocks

Adblock

2 comments:

  1. Clocks is pretty good little song some of the other songs I don't quite remember if I recognize.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Clocks has a really cool sound to it, which is unique and makes it stand out from the other songs. I think I prefer the Scientist, though.

    ReplyDelete