Sunday, July 27, 2008

Song of the Day: Triple up day!

So, these are the songs of the day for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday: Til Kingdom Come (X & Y album, 2005), Politik (from A Rush of Blood to the Head, grammy award-winning album, 2002), and In My Place, also from A Rush of Blood to the Head. Coldplay wrote Til Kingdom Come to be performed with Johnny Cash, but he died before he was able to do so. I really like all three songs. Chris really got in to his performance of Politik (which was done at the Grammys)! In My Place was the song that was a hit of the three songs. So, that means we get a music video for the song, a nice acoustic version with just Chris and Johnny playing, and another acoustic version that has the piano also (the video is just a slideshow, though), and a live performance at Glastonbury in 2005 (check out the awesome red guitar Guy has). Which is your favorite? Even though In My Place was the one I recognized, I rather think I like Til Kingdom Come best.

Adblock


Adblock


Adblock


Adblock


Adblock

No comments:

Post a Comment