Friday, July 18, 2008

Song of the Day: Talk and X & Y

Well, I missed doing a song of the day yesterday, so that one is Talk, which I really like (and I think the video is fun) and X & Y. Actually, there are two videos for Talk: the music video and a live performance at the Grammys. And really, the X & Y clip is not a video, but the only way I could find for you to hear the song. Oh, for a bonus, I've added an interview the band did about making this album (X & Y).

Also, a comment about some Coldplay fans. I see comments that they only liked Parachutes or A Rush of Blood to the Head. Those two probably are better than X & Y, but have they not listened to the new cd? I think it's fantastic and better than all 3 of the previous albums. I don't know exactly what it is they don't like about the new cd, I am just honestly incapable of seeing what flaws it has or why someone wouldn't like it.





Adblock

Adblock

Adblock

Adblock

No comments:

Post a Comment