In 2014 I featured a series of blog posts introducing you to 2,014 names. For the most part they were names that were brand new to me as well. Some names may be more familiar but I found the meaning or origin or some other aspect of the name made it worthy of inclusion here. You may love some of the names, you may hate some, but hopefully you enjoy learning about all of them.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Song of the Day: Speed of Sound and A Message

Until I fell in love with Viva la Vida, Speed of Sound was my favorite Coldplay song, and of course, it's one of their more popular songs. That is the Song of the Day for yesterday. Today's song of the day is A Message. There's the music video for Speed of Sound, a live version, which is several live performances blended in the video, I think, a short clip where they explain where they got the idea for the song Speed of Sound, then there's the video for A Message, also, I've included an acoustic version of A Message and a live version.
Adblock

Adblock

Adblock

Adblock

Adblock

1 comment:

  1. That was something to see. The 84 year old lady. How did they ever find her?

    ReplyDelete