In 2014 I featured a series of blog posts introducing you to 2,014 names. For the most part they were names that were brand new to me as well. Some names may be more familiar but I found the meaning or origin or some other aspect of the name made it worthy of inclusion here. You may love some of the names, you may hate some, but hopefully you enjoy learning about all of them.

Monday, October 15, 2012

cross stitching again


Not a particularly clear image, but I wanted you to be able to see as much detail as possible. This is the Noah's Ark afghan I am cross stitching for my nephew Isaac. I started it a few months ago but haven't worked on it in a while because I was finishing a baby quilt for my other new nephew, Nicholas. But now I am back to cross stitching, which I love so much! I am excited to make progress on this.

But I thought it was amazing how many different options there are of Noah's Ark afghans you can make. Even just cross stitched ones. But here are a few I saw when looking for the above picture of the one I'm making that I thought would be cool to make.

I thought this was very cute

I know it's a pillow, but I thought it was cool
This was my favorite
How fun is this?
Ok, not Noah's Ark, but a cross stitched crocheted afghan that is very cool.



No comments:

Post a Comment