Monday, February 20, 2012

Marcus Henry Larrick

Source: Death Records in the Clerk's Office in Frederick County, Virginia, beginning in 1853

page 86

Larrick, Marcus Henry b. Jan 12, 1855 - d. Dec 5, 1917, son of John Henry and Elizabeth (Fisher) Larrick. Info by E. W. Adams, son-in-law.

Marcus Henry Larrick is my 2nd cousin 4 times removed, our common ancestors are Casper Larrick and Elizabeth Sundown. Casper and Elizabeth are my 5th great-grandparents. I come through their son Frederick and Marcus comes through his brother Henry Larrick. My 3rd great-grandmother was Frederick's daughter Elizabeth Larrick and Marcus' father was Henry's son John Henry Larrick. After Elizabeth, I come through her son Smith Jonathan Pugh and his daughter Mary Ellen Pugh was my great-grandmother. Her son William James Lockhart, Sr. was my grandfather and his youngest daughter is my mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment