In 2014 I featured a series of blog posts introducing you to 2,014 names. For the most part they were names that were brand new to me as well. Some names may be more familiar but I found the meaning or origin or some other aspect of the name made it worthy of inclusion here. You may love some of the names, you may hate some, but hopefully you enjoy learning about all of them.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

I am bringing back the Exercise Guild

If you want to track your diet and exercise with me, just post a reply to the Exercise Guild post and I will update your info. Start off by stating your goals and then either each day or each week, let me know how you did and we will track it here on this blog. I am putting the date I do each goal next to that goal. I'm starting a yoga class tomorrow, so I am rededicated to exercising often and figure I may as well try to improve my diet, too.

Dellitt's Goals:
*Exercise 20 min/day 8/16 , 8/18
(yoga, walk w/ Mom
& Dad min. of 2x/week)
*Eat veggies for lunch 8/16, 8/17, 8/18, 8/21
*Limit sodas/junk drinks 8/21

Once you reply with your goals, I will put them in the body of the post.

Happy huffing and puffing!

No comments:

Post a Comment