In 2014 I featured a series of blog posts introducing you to 2,014 names. For the most part they were names that were brand new to me as well. Some names may be more familiar but I found the meaning or origin or some other aspect of the name made it worthy of inclusion here. You may love some of the names, you may hate some, but hopefully you enjoy learning about all of them.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

People of the World, Unite!





I would just like to make a call to all of the good people of the world to unite to outwit, outplay, and outlast all of the scumbags out there. I think that essentially, if you want a good world you have to look out for each other. I'd love it if people posted some ways they feel we can look out for each other. I will post one and hopefully that will get the ball rolling.

When you know that certain activities or things you do make someone overjoyed and they really look forward to doing that, invite them to do this with you. For instance, after a long hiatus, I took the dog with me on my walk tonight. I think she really enjoyed it and it sparked up her life a little and it was good for me too. I felt better about who I had been for that time that I had her walk with me.

What is something you think we can do to look out for each other?


1 comment:

  1. Dellitt,

    It was so nice to come home with a meal all ready. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete