Saturday, December 6, 2008

And the nominees are...

Coldplay has been nominated for 7 Grammy awards. The only person to get more this year was a rapper called Lil Wayne. Coldplay is nominated for the following:

- Record Of The Year (Viva La Vida)
- Album Of The Year (Viva La Vida Or Death And All His Friends)
- Song Of The Year (Viva La Vida)
- Best Pop Performance By A Duo Or Group With Vocals (Viva La Vida)
- Best Rock Performance By A Duo Or Group With Vocals (Violet Hill)
- Best Rock Song (Violet Hill)
- Best Rock Album (Viva La Vida Or Death And All His Friends)


I am very happy about this, of course. I think they should win all 7 categories, but if they can only win a few, I want them to win Album of the Year and Best Song or Record. I think it goes without saying that I will be watching the Grammys on February 8th.

4 comments:

  1. Oh yeah I think cold play is fine some of their music apeals to me while most of it does not.
    I have been listening to DMB lots lately one of my favorite songs is don't drink the water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah and something I learned about beth is she really loves icecream cakes from dairy queen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who doesn't love ice cream cakes from Dairy Queen?

    ReplyDelete