In 2014 I featured a series of blog posts introducing you to 2,014 names. For the most part they were names that were brand new to me as well. Some names may be more familiar but I found the meaning or origin or some other aspect of the name made it worthy of inclusion here. You may love some of the names, you may hate some, but hopefully you enjoy learning about all of them.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

More Coldplay

So, I have listened to the new album enough to tell you my favorite songs. There are only three that I'm lukewarm about: Lovers in Japan, Strawberry Swing, and Yes. My favorite, by far, is, of course, Viva la Vida. Next would be Lost and then a tie between 42 and Death and all his friends (a dj I listen to dissed Death and all his friends, but I really like it). Oh, make it a three way tie, I forgot to include Violet Hill, which sometimes, I like better than the other two in the tie. The Escapist and Life in Technicolor are very similar. I like them, but not as much as the others. So, I think I will really enjoy the concert when it comes to town, as I like so much of the album.

Also, I took the time to listen to some other stuff by Coldplay and discovered that there are actually several songs by them that I recognize and like. I already knew Speed of Sound and Clocks, but there's also Yellow. I could name other songs by them, but I can't associate them with the lyrics/music yet (cuz I mostly just listen to the new album).

No comments:

Post a Comment