In 2014 I featured a series of blog posts introducing you to 2,014 names. For the most part they were names that were brand new to me as well. Some names may be more familiar but I found the meaning or origin or some other aspect of the name made it worthy of inclusion here. You may love some of the names, you may hate some, but hopefully you enjoy learning about all of them.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Coldplay update

So, it's not for sure that Coldplay is coming November 22nd. They have that as the date on their revised tour schedule, but Energy Solutions Arena still does not have them on their calendar. I will let you know once I know when and how to get tickets and what day they are coming for sure. Unfortunately, people are bailing on me (why? I can't understand it, this new album is really good and Viva la Vida, the song, is phenomenal). I hope my roommate will still be able to go with me. I can just see the date being switched to a Sunday so no one around here will be willing to go.
Anyhow, if you find out news about the concert in Salt Lake before I do, feel free to post away.

No comments:

Post a Comment