In 2014 I featured a series of blog posts introducing you to 2,014 names. For the most part they were names that were brand new to me as well. Some names may be more familiar but I found the meaning or origin or some other aspect of the name made it worthy of inclusion here. You may love some of the names, you may hate some, but hopefully you enjoy learning about all of them.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Genealogy Sunday

Just to let you all know, I am going to the BYU genealogy library on Sunday. I don't know what time. But if you decide you want to come, give me a call and we can set up a time to meet. It's fun, whether you believe it or not. And since I have no church, just think, I can probably accommodate any schedule! Want to go in the morning, great, afternoon, just fine, early evening, well who doesn't? Don't feel obligated to stay a long time, I never do. I think I only went for an hour last time. Come and stay half an hour if you want, I won't feel bad. Anyway, you are all invited (yes, even you Jack). Also, you can post to this message if you find it hard to reach me by phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment