In 2014 I featured a series of blog posts introducing you to 2,014 names. For the most part they were names that were brand new to me as well. Some names may be more familiar but I found the meaning or origin or some other aspect of the name made it worthy of inclusion here. You may love some of the names, you may hate some, but hopefully you enjoy learning about all of them.

Friday, October 11, 2019

Recent Name Finds in "Who's Who in America 1904"

GIRLS


Minna

Zephine -  this was a lady's middle name, but it was so interesting, I wanted to include it


BOYS



Alleyne

Ammi

Collis

Cordell

De Witt

Emlen

Eppa

Eri

Gaillard

Jere

Lorrain - another name I did not know was used for men in earlier days

Otey 

Paulus

Prentiss

Rockwell 

Stilson

Wiles - although this was his first name, he went by his middle name Robert

Woods

No comments:

Post a Comment