In 2014 I featured a series of blog posts introducing you to 2,014 names. For the most part they were names that were brand new to me as well. Some names may be more familiar but I found the meaning or origin or some other aspect of the name made it worthy of inclusion here. You may love some of the names, you may hate some, but hopefully you enjoy learning about all of them.

Friday, April 10, 2015

Rename This Fashionable Woman

 
Her name is Olivia Palermo. I came across her browsing People.com's website. I have no idea who she is, though she must be famous for something to be on People. BUT all I need to know is that she has a fabulous name. Can you take on the task of renaming someone who is already perfectly named?
 
Let's see what you've got! Can you equal the name she's got or improve on it? I'll settle for just coming close, if I can. Genevieve Poirier
Well, not as good as Olivia Palermo, but not half bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment